New design

2005-06-06 05:05:56 PM
kylix0
The Kylix page has survived the redesign:
www.borland.com/us/products/kylix/index.html

Re:New design

And all links from freeclx.sf.net have also survived. So I do have to
change this page :-)
--
Regards,
Andreas Hausladen

Re:New design

theo wrote:
The Kylix page has survived the redesign:

www.borland.com/us/products/kylix/index.html
I hope this is a sign that Kylix is gonna survive & evolve. :-) :-\

{smallsort}

Re:New design

"theo" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >???????/???????? ? ???????? ?????????:
The Kylix page has survived the redesign:

www.borland.com/us/products/kylix/index.html
Have remained only Delphi C ++ Builder JBuilder and Kylix:)

Re:New design

The Kylix page has survived the redesign:

www.borland.com/us/products/kylix/index.html
Hmm. So why is Kylix represented by a blond woman who looks like a
fashion model, but Delphi is represented by a more nerdy-looking woman
with glasses, staring into her computer monitor?
Rick Carter
XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Re:New design

Rick Carter wrote:
>The Kylix page has survived the redesign:
>
>www.borland.com/us/products/kylix/index.html

Hmm. So why is Kylix represented by a blond woman who looks like a
fashion model, but Delphi is represented by a more nerdy-looking woman
with glasses, staring into her computer monitor?
are you sure the Delphi picture is of a woman ??? his/hers/its shoulders seem a
bit wide for the fairer sex.
bty, i think the Kylix lady looks a bit sad.
cheers,
Mat

Re:New design

>>www.borland.com/us/products/kylix/index.html
>Hmm. So why is Kylix represented by a blond woman who looks like a
>fashion model, but Delphi is represented by a more nerdy-looking woman
>with glasses, staring into her computer monitor?

are you sure the Delphi picture is of a woman ??? his/hers/its shoulders
seem a
bit wide for the fairer sex.
Maybe it's not a woman. All the other IDE products have male models.
At any rate, it looks like Kylix gets the hot babe.
bty, i think the Kylix lady looks a bit sad.
Maybe just deep in thought.
Rick Carter
XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Re:New design

theo wrote:
The Kylix page has survived the redesign:

www.borland.com/us/products/kylix/index.html
... but not in bdn.borland.com. I believe it's time
to bury that horse, boys.
Ivan.

Re:New design

Ivan Cruz schrieb:
>www.borland.com/us/products/kylix/index.html

... but not in bdn.borland.com.
Not true:
bdn.borland.com/delphi/platforms/linux/0,1420,50097,00.html
Not very recent news though...

Re:New design

theo wrote:
Ivan Cruz schrieb:

>>www.borland.com/us/products/kylix/index.html
>

>... but not in bdn.borland.com.

Not true:
bdn.borland.com/delphi/platforms/linux/0,1420,50097,00.html
Not very recent news though...
Old (almost 2 years) and buried inside Delphi/Plataforms along
with Win16 and DOS(???). The only mentions to Kylix are inside
the articles, since their contents did not change.
Ivan.

Re:New design

Rick Carter wrote:
>The Kylix page has survived the redesign:
>
>www.borland.com/us/products/kylix/index.html

Hmm. So why is Kylix represented by a blond woman who looks like a
fashion model, but Delphi is represented by a more nerdy-looking woman
with glasses, staring into her computer monitor?
Read: Male programmer. NOT a female programmer.
And why does this matter?

Re:New design

"Edmund" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >
Read: Male programmer. NOT a female programmer.
It is hard to recognize male at this picture. Long hair, cheaply looking
glasses... i don't think male should look like this.