CrossFPC question

2005-12-14 04:40:10 AM
kylix1
Hi,
Will the webbroker stuff work with CrossFPC?
(when it's ready of course)
tony
--

Re:CrossFPC question

Will the webbroker stuff work with CrossFPC?
(when it's ready of course)
Honestly I don't know anything about webbroker. It pretty much depends
on webbrokers dependencies. Does it depend on VCL? And/or on midas?
Thumb of rule is: Everything that works with Kylix should work with
CrossFPC, too. For the first release of CrossFPC (which is highly delayed,
I know) midas support will be excluded, though.
Simon

Re:CrossFPC question

Simon Kissel wrote:
>Hi,
>Will the webbroker stuff work with CrossFPC?
>(when it's ready of course)

Honestly I don't know anything about webbroker. It pretty much depends
on webbrokers dependencies. Does it depend on VCL? And/or on midas?
It works with CrossKylix, so I don't think it depends on the VCL and I
know for sure it does not use Midas.
Sounds like it more than likely will work then.

{smallsort}