Better Kernel 2.6 distro to tun Kylix

2005-04-15 06:01:01 AM
kylix0
Im coming back to some kylix projects and need to know wich distro are
you suing rigth now. I tested in ubunto and dont work, it dont show
forms and show the main window very big sizzed (i cant resize , so big).
Any comments pelase.
german.

Re:Better Kernel 2.6 distro to tun Kylix

Mandrake 10

Re:Better Kernel 2.6 distro to tun Kylix

I had it running on Ubuntu warty warthot without issue, seemed to work
fine, I just installed in in my home dir.
I have also had it running on a gentoo system (without NPTL threads)
All with 2.6 kernel
Germán Pablo Gentile wrote:
Im coming back to some kylix projects and need to know wich distro are
you suing rigth now. I tested in ubunto and dont work, it dont show
forms and show the main window very big sizzed (i cant resize , so big).

Any comments pelase.

german.

{smallsort}