CrossKylix output not found

2006-03-01 10:43:12 AM
kylix1
Hi,
I used CrossKylix to compile a simple project with 01 form, everything went
fine.
but can't find the output in the project's folder, where can i
locate it?
Thanks alot
San

Re:CrossKylix output not found

I used CrossKylix to compile a simple project with 01 form, everything went
fine.
but can't find the output in the project's folder, where can i
locate it?
If you did set an output directory in the CrossKylix options dialog, then the
executable will be placed there. If not, it will be placed in the project directory.
The last line in the message pane will tell you if and where CrossKylix has written
the binary to.
Simon

Re:CrossKylix output not found

Hi,
I leave it empty. But now I guess that we can only combined/build Kylix
project in Windows Delphi IDE, we can not build Delphi project to Linux
binary executable. Is it right ?
Thanks for advice.
"Simon Kissel" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I used CrossKylix to compile a simple project with 01 form, everything
went
fine.
but can't find the output in the project's folder, where can i
locate it?
If you did set an output directory in the CrossKylix options dialog, then
the
executable will be placed there. If not, it will be placed in the project
directory.
The last line in the message pane will tell you if and where CrossKylix has
written
the binary to.
Simon

{smallsort}

Re:CrossKylix output not found

I leave it empty. But now I guess that we can only combined/build Kylix
project in Windows Delphi IDE, we can not build Delphi project to Linux
binary executable. Is it right ?
Thanks for advice.
The format of the project files is identical. But of course your project needs
to be crossplatform. Kylix doesn't have VCL, but CLX.
You'll probably want to read some Kylix beginners book...
Simon