Capture Screen

2006-03-16 05:02:47 PM
kylix0
Hi all,
I'd like to write program that can capture screen, pls advice me.
Thank you

Re:Capture Screen

Doan Ngoc San schrieb:
Hi all,
I'd like to write program that can capture screen, pls advice me.
Thank you

kylixapps.narod.ru/tools.html
See: XPde Tool - Snapshot
Warning: Be patient, very slow download.

Re:Capture Screen

Doan Ngoc San wrote:
Hi all,
I'd like to write program that can capture screen, pls advice me.
Thank you
You mean, like this one: magnifier.sourceforge.net/
?
Itīs a screen magnifyier, but it has to capture the screen to magnify it.
It works on Windows and all POSIX UNIX (including Linux, Solaris,
FreeBSD and Mac OS X) using a native solution for each platform (X11 or
WinAPI).
Doesnīt work on Kylix, however. Only on Delphi and Lazarus.
The full source code is available, since itīs GPL.
Felipe

{smallsort}