Shared Objects with embedded forms/frames

2005-03-25 02:17:38 AM
kylix2
How do I embed a form and/or a frame in a Kylix shared object. I have tried everything I know and all I get is errors or segementation faults..
Sam

Re:Shared Objects with embedded forms/frames

Samuel Grant wrote:
How do I embed a form and/or a frame in a Kylix shared object. I have
tried everything I know and all I get is errors or segementation faults..
Usage a Package instead of a Library.
--
Regards,
Andreas Hausladen

"Samuel Grant" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message

How do I embed a form and/or a frame in a Kylix shared object. I have
tried everything I know and all I get is errors or segementation faults..

Sam
You should use packages as Andreas said.
If you use package, you have three choises of package linking.
Static linking, dynamic linking (loading) and late binding.
And you must define your procedures "stdcall" or "cdecl" as below if you are
using dynamic linking and late binding.
function ShowHesapFrm(const Hesap: shortstring): boolean; {$IFDEF MSWINDOWS}
stdcall; {$ELSE} cdecl; {$ENDIF}

{smallsort}