IDE hangs during BUILD ALL

2005-11-17 05:58:41 PM
kylix0
Hello all!
I have a very strange problem. I don't know why does Kylix hang during build
all. I always use Build all for get all of files compiled and in one point
of developing is stopped to build.
Have you got any idea?
Thanks.
SuSE Linux 9.2 kernel 2.6.8-24
Kylix 3 Pro
Best regards TRoland.

Re:IDE hangs during BUILD ALL

Hi Turcan,
I have a very strange problem. I don't know why does Kylix hang during
build all. I always use Build all for get all of files compiled and in one
point of developing is stopped to build.
Do yo build your project with dcc compiler or with C++ builder ?
Have you got any idea?
In the case of delphi compiler (dcc), the IDE hangs when it attemps to build
a project with too many dependencies
between units. This bug is reported in
qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx
So if you manage to build your project with the command line, that was your
problem. I haven't found a solution
to that problem neither answers in forums...
To compile with the line command : go to the project directory and launch
the command (-B option for building the all project):
dcc -B myproject.dpr
You can still configure the compiler options using the IDE and saving the
project before building it, or directly by modification of the
"myproject.conf" file.
good luck !
Alain