VDKBuilder

2004-04-12 05:56:18 PM
kylix0
Someone recommended me this IDE called VDKBuilder
(vdkbuilder.sourceforge.net) which is supposed to be very much like
C++Builder/Delphi/Kylix. I haven't tried it yet and since I'm leaving
for work now I thought it'd be a good idea to leave a message here and
ask your opinions about it.
*Hopes that someone will download it and try it and post comments
before I get home from work tonight* :-)
Regards,
TJ Haeser

Re:VDKBuilder

TJ wrote:
*Hopes that someone will download it and try it and post comments
before I get home from work tonight* :-)
Looks good, but can't seem to persuade it that glib-2.4.0 is already
installed at the moment! :-/
Ben

Re:VDKBuilder

Ben wrote:
Looks good, but can't seem to persuade it that glib-2.4.0 is already
installed at the moment! :-/
Got there in the end... and I like it! :-)
VDKBuilder has the particular advantage of working under Fedora Core 1
with no problems and, being Open Source, support should never be a major
problem! :-)
I recommend it over Kylix.
Ben

{smallsort}