VirtualPascal is dead

2005-04-27 07:04:51 PM
kylix2
VirtualPascal is dead :( Pascal for linux only FreePascal and Kylix. This
very very bad :(

Re:VirtualPascal is dead

On 2005-04-27, haword <haword?@mail.ru>wrote:
VirtualPascal is dead :( Pascal for linux only FreePascal and Kylix. This
very very bad :(
There is also still GPC. Though its Delphi compat is small, and its TP
compat also has flaws.

Re:VirtualPascal is dead

"haword" <haword?@mail.ru>wrote in news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM :
VirtualPascal is dead :( Pascal for linux only FreePascal and Kylix. This
very very bad :(
Kylix is sleeping, although we hope we can wake it up....
Blog: blogs.atozed.com/kudzu

{smallsort}

Re:VirtualPascal is dead

Kylix is sleeping, although we hope we can wake it up....
I too very much wish to wake Kylix. It very much to like me! If Borland has
opened source codes Kylix OE IDE and the compiler that would be possible its
and to wake:) As about FreeCLX? Borland goes on cooperation or does not
want?

Re:VirtualPascal is dead

Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu wrote:

Kylix is sleeping, although we hope we can wake it up....

I am so tired of the "Life of Kylix" debate - Chad, what can
we devoted users do to assist in the reanimation process? Personally,
I use Kylix almost exclusively as an SO builder for Apache projects -
there is almost no discussion about this enormously powerful
combination. Is it simply that the P/L of extending our favorite
language is not juicy enough to hold Borland's attention?

Re:VirtualPascal is dead

Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu wrote:
"haword" <haword?@mail.ru>wrote in
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM :
>VirtualPascal is dead :( Pascal for linux only FreePascal and Kylix.
>This very very bad :(

Kylix is sleeping, although we hope we can wake it up....
Kylix is comatose bordering on brain dead.

Re:VirtualPascal is dead

?рЙФЕТЕ МЕФП РТПЧПДЙЫ? :) (ЙОЖБ ?УБКФ?:)

Re:VirtualPascal is dead

"haword" <haword?@mail.ru>wrote in
I too very much wish to wake Kylix. It very much to like me! If Borland
has opened source codes Kylix OE IDE and the compiler that would be
possible its and to wake:) As about FreeCLX? Borland goes on cooperation
or does not want?
Ive posted a summary in "Kylix Community Project" thread.
Blog: blogs.atozed.com/kudzu

Re:VirtualPascal is dead

Ed Purkiss < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM :
I am so tired of the "Life of Kylix" debate - Chad, what can
we devoted users do to assist in the reanimation process? Personally,
I use Kylix almost exclusively as an SO builder for Apache projects -
there is almost no discussion about this enormously powerful
combination. Is it simply that the P/L of extending our favorite
language is not juicy enough to hold Borland's attention?
Ive posted a summary in "Kylix Community Project". Im not sure what users can
do other than just make some polite noise and put pressure on Borland.
Blog: blogs.atozed.com/kudzu

Re:VirtualPascal is dead

"haword" <haword?@mail.ru>wrote in news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM :
? ?????? ???? ?????????? :) (???? ? ????? :)
Unfortunately your message doesnt contain an encoding, so all I see is a
bunch of Russian characters that dont form logical words. I guess you are
using KOI8-R, but your mail program didnt put that in the header so mine
intereted it likely as Windows encoding.
Blog: blogs.atozed.com/kudzu

Re:VirtualPascal is dead

Unfortunately your message doesnt contain an encoding, so all I see is a
bunch of Russian characters that dont form logical words. I guess you are
using KOI8-R, but your mail program didnt put that in the header so mine
intereted it likely as Windows encoding.
?та?по?? Вы говорите по русски? Ра?лето проводит??Питере.
Просто английский понима?не очен?хорошо. Во??хочу узнать,
вообще Борлан?хоче?Kylix развиват?ил?идти на встреч?чтоб бы?OpenSource
ил?не? Та?ка?на Lazarus переходить не хочется из за GTK, не очен?
нравиться мн?этот интрефей?ег?да ?кучу ли?тащить за собо?
приходиться, поболе?че??QT. Во??ожидаю ?нетерпение?
зохоче?ли Borland чт?то сделат??Kylix ил?похорони??забуде?ег?
несмот? на то чт?попу?рность Linux вс?возрастает ?возрастает!
Ya tak ponyal, Vy govorite po russki? Raz leto provodite v Pitere.
Prosto angliiskii ponimayu ne ochen' horosho. Vot i hochu uznat',
voobshe Borland hochet Kylix razvivat ili idti na vstrechu chtob byl
OpenSource
ili net? Tak kak na Lazarus perehodit' ne hochetsya iz za GTK, ne ochen'
nravit'sya mne etot intrefeis ego da i kuchu lib tashit' za soboi
prihodit'sya, pobolee chem v QT. Vot i ozhidayu s neterpeniem,
zohochet li Borland chto to sdelat' s Kylix ili pohoronit i zabudet ego,
nesmotrya na to chto populyarnost' Linux vse vozrastaet i vozrastaet!

Re:VirtualPascal is dead

Tak kak resil ya nemnogo rassevelit sait _www.kylix.ru, i napisal pismo v
Russkii support
borlanda i ona skazali sto proect zamarozen i ozivlyat ego planov net, a tut
eso i VirtualPascal
pomer, voobse tok odin FPC stalsya. Chut' li ne zakat pascalya nastupil pod
linux :( Gorko mne stalo iz za etogo!

Re:VirtualPascal is dead

I zhivoo v Pitere v
leto na normalneya god. Eshyo eta god ne normalneya e mwee na Kipr sechas.
Boodoo v Pitere snova mozhet beet yulia ili mozhet beet sentabyar. Isle
vee
v Piter mozhet vestreechasa.
mozhet byt' :) No ya ne zivy v Pitere, hotya mozhet byt' k koncu leta budu
tam!
Nu, vasha angliiski bolee horosho chem mya Ruskii. :)
Ne byd' takim skromnym :) ! U tebya horoshii russkii!
Ne tochna. Borland hochet Open Source CLX, no ne IDE. Ne esyho, mozhet
beet
posle, no ne eshyo tochna.
Ploho! Bez update Kylix i ego IDE u CLX ne budet buduyusego! Tak kak CLX
only for Kylix compiler! A Kylix compiler and IDE starymi stali. Na novyh
Linux ne
rabotayut horoso.
Znaesh Borland est bolshoy offis v Piter? Eta okola nasha novie kvartera,
peshkom tree minutki.
Net :) Ya ne iz Pitera!

Re:VirtualPascal is dead

Wow - now there is something interesting - Im really curious how this
happened. Now I see proper Russian in the message, but when I hit reply,
SOMETHING transribed the Russian characters into Latin transcription. It
didnt just replace but did a a proper transcription??? Xnews feature?? Aah
wait.. I see you did it down below and XNews just stripped out the Russian
on reply....
So the reply is transcribed because thats what my reader did. My mail
program and other support Russian but XNews doesnt seem to so...
Now if you can just try to understand below. :)
"haword" <haword?@mail.ru>wrote in
Ya tak ponyal, Vy govorite po russki? Raz leto provodite v Pitere.
Da, ya gavaroo nimnoshka. Ne ochen harosho eshyo. :) I zhivoo v Pitere v

news:4270ca28$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM :

--
Chad Z. Hower (a.k.a. Kudzu) - www.hower.org/Kudzu/

Blog: blogs.atozed.com/kudzu
Anyway friends, why just dont talk in english? Or thats is a private
one?
My first language is not english, but i think is the only common way to
comunicate.
Best regards.
German.