Workaround found to use kylix de{*word*81} on kernels > 2.6.10

2006-02-18 08:32:04 AM
kylix1
I'm sorry about cross-posting, but I started this thread on borland.public.kylix.ide, and since it seems to be quite important for almost any kylix user, I wanted to make sure that the message reached a wider audience.
Please see the thread in borland.public.kylix.ide for more details.

Re:Workaround found to use kylix de{*word*81} on kernels > 2.6.10

Paulo Marques wrote:
I'm sorry about cross-posting, but I started this thread on borland.public.kylix.ide, and since it seems to be quite important for almost any kylix user, I wanted to make sure that the message reached a wider audience.

Please see the thread in borland.public.kylix.ide for more details.
Great news !
-Michael

Paulo Marques wrote:

I'm sorry about cross-posting, but I started this thread on
borland.public.kylix.ide, and since it seems to be quite important for
almost any kylix user, I wanted to make sure that the message reached a
wider audience.
I wish more crosspostings and excuses like this :))))

{smallsort}