Croskylix and custom components...

2005-12-12 06:30:33 PM
kylix0
Hi to all,
and very thanks to Simon Kissel. I finally decided (sadly) to
abandone
the kylix IDE, and faced cK as last try to maintain some WebBroker and
clx
apps for linux.
I must say that cK is very top quality work...
Now I have some problem building projects containing "uses" to custom
component units (i.e. units not declared in the project, and found (in
delphi/kylix)
via Tools/Env options/Library settings).
cK message is "fatal: Myproject.pas(8): File not found: ORParsers.dcu"
I did not expect cK be able to link windows dcus of course, but I did
expect it could find
ORParsers.pas as it can be reached via Tools/Env options/Library
settings
What I am missing ?
Thanks in advance
Roberto

Re:Croskylix and custom components...

I must say that cK is very top quality work...
Thanks.
Now I have some problem building projects containing "uses" to custom
component units (i.e. units not declared in the project, and found (in
delphi/kylix)
via Tools/Env options/Library settings).

cK message is "fatal: Myproject.pas(8): File not found: ORParsers.dcu"

I did not expect cK be able to link windows dcus of course, but I did
expect it could find
ORParsers.pas as it can be reached via Tools/Env options/Library
settings

What I am missing ?
Probably you are missing the CrossKylix options dialog, where you can
set units search paths... ;)
Simon