10 minutes to change your life !!

2008-03-28 06:32:53 AM
kylix0
Hi Fellow Marketer,
This new program really got my attention.
I fully intend to make a tremendous income in 2008 with
this NEW PROGRAM and wanted to show you how you could do the same.
In a Hurry! GO:
4u2bn.com/di38
The company that I partnered with is doing some unbelievable
things to help insure our success with them.
Some of the things that attracted me to partner with them are:
1. No selling of any kind, I donít even have to give anyone your phone Number!
2. Professional salespeople close all of my prospects for me!
3. The income potential is a very realistic $10,000 monthly full time and $5,000 monthly part time!
4. Many other ordinary people are making very extraordinary incomes!
5. The company has an unheard of compensation plan!
These are just a few of the reasons that I have decided to join them.
I will only ask for 10 minutes of your valuable time to allow you
to see the opportunity for yourself.
Also be sure to stay for the WHOLE movie and at the end you will be able to ask any questions that you have to their LIVE ONLINE SUPPORT TEAM.
I'm greatly looking forward to looking back a month from now and talking about how much money we have made together.
Visit: 4u2bn.com/di38
Thank you again for your time and I wish you all the very best.
Sincerely Yours,
Eric Inman
XXXX@XXXXX.COM
---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20080225022949F4i4KjA5
www.pronews.com offers corporate packages that have access to 100,000+ newsgroups