The Butterfly Marketing Manuscript

2007-01-14 03:23:43 AM
kylix1
$200,000.00 in under 16 Minutes....
$500,000.00 in less than 5 hours...
$1,000,000.00 in only 5 days...
What do these sales figures above represent? These are the astonishing
sales totals of one of the internets most successful product launches
for a home study course.
These totals are the results of sales of the $997.00 home study course
called "Butterfly Marketing." And unless you were in marketing
hibernation, you would remember getting {*word*69}ed with a barrage of
emails leading up to and beyond the date of January 31st, 2006
Butterfly Marketing sent shock waves through our entire industry. It
changed lives for hundreds of people almost over night.
Even the worlds top internet marketing gurus responded back to me with
personal emails stating that the strategies revealed would double there
business literally overnight!
marketingxe.blogspot.com/#