The facts you should know about making money online!

2005-10-08 05:26:27 AM
kylix1
Hi ALL, my name is Mary Rabe.
-Discover how to get 1 Million visitors without paying a dime
in advertising!
-Discover how a young 31 years old man just became a
millionaire on the Internet... in weeks!
He paid cash for a Porsche 911 Carrera convertible and a
giant domain with private lake in only 28 days.
More than 20,000 people have been raging on his website every day! ... Because he just revealed HOW to do it!
Heck, go there TODAY and See what he has to say!
Click here : freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl
---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050930200028F8l1StA7

Re:The facts you should know about making money online!

Hi,
My name is Claire Gardner.
-Discover how to get 1 Million visitors without paying a dime
in advertising!
-Discover how a young 31 years old man just became a
millionaire on the Internet... in weeks!
He paid cash for a Porsche 911 Carrera convertible and a
giant domain with private lake in only 28 days.
More than 20,000 people have been raging on his website every day! ... Because he just revealed HOW to do it!
Heck, go there TODAY and See what he has to say!
Click here : www.freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl
---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20060203191453A9c6LeB2

Re:The facts you should know about making money online!

-Discover how to get 1 Million visitors without paying a dime
in advertising!
-Discover how a young 31 years old man just became a
millionaire on the Internet... in weeks!
He paid cash for a Porsche 911 Carrera convertible and a
giant domain with private lake in only 28 days.
More than 20,000 people have been raging on his website every day! ... Because he just revealed HOW to do it!
Heck, go there TODAY and See what he has to say!
Click here : www.freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl
---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20060804110013V4n6OlT2

{smallsort}

Re:The facts you should know about making money online!

My experience has taught me there is no real mystery to earning large sums of money if you understand this one simple thing... ...it's Not What You Know, But Who You Know!
So we began to search ... we didn't know for what at that moment, but one thing was sure, it had to be refreshing, a new age. We prayed for a new vision, not a continuation nor a follower.
My greatest asset is my vast network of online associates.
Several Weeks Ago, the angel of prosperity smiled upon me.
In short, I knew someone who knew someone who discovered a secret.
When I read about it, I was skeptic at first. It seemed too good to be true.
I called the man himself and asked him all the questions I could think about, just to test his knowledge.
Well, after only a few answers, I knew he was different. His answers were not shifty and the way he saw the Internet... well, I had never seen that side.
When he explained to me the method he took to go from total obscurity up to 1 Million Visitors on his website in a matter of WEEKS, I was knocked out of my chair.
The juicy part was when he had the nerve to insult my intelligence by saying that he was not even paying a dime in adverti{*word*224}t !!!
I knew it was impossible. Well, I thought I knew better.
The fact is that I WAS WRONG folks.
This man sent me his step-by-step map, and in the first 24 hours, I had more than 27,468 new visitors on my site without paying a red cent in adverti{*word*224}t. STEPHAN IS RIGHT!!!
I RECEIVED 84 $197 ORDERS WITHIN 72 HOURS! ....A personal record for me.
PROFITS ARE NOW FLOODING IN from my web site again.
Up till just now, I kept this for myself.
I 'm about to tell you where to download this AMAZING NEW FORMULA and you are going to rake it in faster than you can count.
Click here:
www.freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl
---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20060804110013V4n6OlT2

Re:The facts you should know about making money online!

Hi, my name is Christopher Hamlen.
-Discover how to get 1 Million visitors without paying a dime
in advertising!
-Discover how a young 31 years old man just became a
millionaire on the Internet... in weeks!
He paid cash for a Porsche 911 Carrera convertible and a
giant domain with private lake in only 28 days.
More than 20,000 people have been raging on his website every day! ... Because he just revealed HOW to do it!
Heck, go there TODAY and See what he has to say!
Click here : freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl
---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20061103183525H6r2NpV5