Borland oh borland...

2005-06-10 01:12:30 AM
kylix0
I do not know why borland has put kylix back to the darkness.
But, I'm worried about the quality of products. Since D3 the products
has incresead the number of bugs/flows/thins that pain in the ass, to
much higher than the number of new USEFULL funcionalities.
Kylix was a great project. A great poor and a great hole in borland's
pocket. And a bit bad engeneer stretegy. It looks like people that made
kylix had a "windows thinking" in the mind.

Re:Borland oh borland...

Bira wrote:
I do not know why borland has put kylix back to the darkness.
because nobody bought it
--
www.jed-software.com

Re:Borland oh borland...

>I do not know why borland has put kylix back to the darkness.
"JED" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >
because nobody bought it
A kind of magic circle. Nobody want to buy buggy not supported product.

{smallsort}

Re:Borland oh borland...

JED a écrit :
Bira wrote:

>I do not know why borland has put kylix back to the darkness.

because nobody bought it

it was bundled with D7, i buyed D7 to get CLX

Re:Borland oh borland...

I upgraded D6 to D7 and I got K3 with D7.
I am currently using K3 for developing desktop or server application.
Yes it was buggy, but thanx to Andreas Hausladen's and his fixings...