Interesting development in QualityCentral

2003-10-15 08:18:28 AM
kylix1
The QC does not have a product "Kylix" listed, but "Linux" as product. And
it does not calls the CLX VCLX now.
I'm not 100% sure, but I think the structure was different before.

Re:Interesting development in QualityCentral

AP>The QC does not have a product "Kylix" listed, but "Linux" as
AP>product. And it does not calls the CLX VCLX now.
AP>I'm not 100% sure, but I think the structure was different before.
IMHO, it does not matter how they call section in QC.

Andreas Prucha wrote:
The QC does not have a product "Kylix" listed, but "Linux" as
product.
After selecting Linux as a project, available platforms include Kylix
C++ IDE and Kylix Pascal IDE
And it does not calls the CLX VCLX now.
VCLX is still available as an reportable area.
--
Dave Nottage (TeamB)

{smallsort}

Re:Interesting development in QualityCentral

"Dave Nottage (TeamB)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in news:3f907ff1
@newsgroups.borland.com:
Andreas Prucha wrote:
>The QC does not have a product "Kylix" listed, but "Linux" as
>product.

After selecting Linux as a project, available platforms include Kylix
C++ IDE and Kylix Pascal IDE
I know. But why "Linux", not "Kylix"

>And it does not calls the CLX VCLX now.

VCLX is still available as an reportable area.

That's what I mean. IIRC, VCLX was the name for the non-visual part of
CLX. I just found it interesting to see the visual components under VCLX
now.

Andreas Prucha wrote:
>After selecting Linux as a project, available platforms include
>Kylix C++ IDE and Kylix Pascal IDE

I know. But why "Linux", not "Kylix"
beats me.
>VCLX is still available as an reportable area.

That's what I mean. IIRC, VCLX was the name for the non-visual part
of CLX.
The "V" stands for visual. It has always been the visual components of
CLX.
I just found it interesting to see the visual components
under VCLX now.
I guess they've been put where they should be.
--
Dave Nottage (TeamB)