indy telnet client

2005-12-01 11:56:47 PM
kylix0
I tryed playing around with the Indy Telnet client (ver. 9) and it doesn't
seem to work. Is there a telnet client component or ssh client
component that works currently works with kylix?
Thx, Terry

Re:indy telnet client

Terry A Haimann schrieb:
I tryed playing around with the Indy Telnet client (ver. 9) and it doesn't
seem to work. Is there a telnet client component or ssh client
component that works currently works with kylix?

Try Synapse:
www.ararat.cz/synapse/

Re:indy telnet client

Hi,
Anyone can give a very simple example of using Indy 9 telnet client ?
Basically, I want to use it for testing SMTP server.
My idea is :
- Telnet smtp_server 25
Then capture the greeting message.
If success then smtp_server is alive (can receive email).
Thanks

{smallsort}

Re:indy telnet client

On 10 Jun 2006 00:55:16 -0700, Klaus wrote:
Anyone can give a very simple example of using Indy 9 telnet client ?
Hoi Klaus
You need to repost your message on the Borland news server to make
everybody see it and possibly answer your message.
How to post to Delphi newsgroups:
<delphi.wikia.com/wiki/Delphi_Newsgroups>