Applications Kylix needs IDE to run?

2005-04-17 10:30:31 AM
kylix2
Please help me.
I use Mandrake 8.2 and 10, with Kyllix 3 Open.

Re:Applications Kylix needs IDE to run?

Marcello wrote:
Please help me.
I use Mandrake 8.2 and 10, with Kyllix 3 Open.
Have you used any designtime package (designide, ...) in your application?
Or have you forgot to deploy the libborqt.6.9.0.so file?
--
Regards,
Andreas Hausladen

Re:Applications Kylix needs IDE to run?

No, are the borland qt libs libborqt*.so in your PATH environmant variable?
Check in for e.g. the .bashrc file in the user home directory.
..
'export PATH=$PATH:<path_to_libs>'
..
to check
'echo $PATH'
siegs

{smallsort}

Re:Applications Kylix needs IDE to run?

Excuse my English. I am Brazilian.
The subject is: I have several applications developed in Delphi and it would
like of you migrate them for Kylix, and I am having this difficulty. I would
Like to know the application developed in Kylix it rotates directly in Linux
(any version), without having other configurations.
In my machine, the applications compiled here and in another machines they
don't rotate. Only in IDE.
Thank you for helps!
Marcello Caputi...

Re:Applications Kylix needs IDE to run?

I visited your homepage, but I didn't get to solve the problem. I think have
to conform to with Micro$oft WiWiWiWiWi. : - (.

Re:Applications Kylix needs IDE to run?

Do excuse the ignorance but the one what is libborqt.6.9.0.so file?
I think the problem is this!

Marcello schrieb:
Excuse my English. I am Brazilian.
The subject is: I have several applications developed in Delphi and it would
like of you migrate them for Kylix, and I am having this difficulty. I would
Like to know the application developed in Kylix it rotates directly in Linux
(any version), without having other configurations.
In my machine, the applications compiled here and in another machines they
don't rotate. Only in IDE.
Thank you for helps!

Marcello Caputi...

www.efg2.com/Lab/Library/Kylix/deployment.htm
or
andy.jgknet.de/oss/kylix/wiki/index.php/QBindings

Marcello wrote:
Do excuse the ignorance but the one what is libborqt.6.9.0.so file?
I think the problem is this!
Have a look at the /kylix3/bin directory. There you will find the
libborqt.6.9.0.so file. Without this file no VisualCLX application will
work.
--
Regards,
Andreas Hausladen

Re:Applications Kylix needs IDE to run?

Please help me.
I use Mandrake 8.2 and 10, with Kyllix 3 Open.
rename libborqt-6.9.0-qt2.3.so to libborqt-6.9-qt2.3.so and add to you
project folder file www.kylix.ru/article/Libc.pas.bz2 (rename to
Libc.pas if need)

haword wrote:
>Please help me.
>I use Mandrake 8.2 and 10, with Kyllix 3 Open.

rename libborqt-6.9.0-qt2.3.so to libborqt-6.9-qt2.3.so
better: create a symlink: ln -s libborqt-6.9.0-qt2.3.so
libborqt-6.9-qt2.3.so
--
Regards,
Andreas Hausladen

Re:Applications Kylix needs IDE to run?

better: create a symlink: ln -s libborqt-6.9.0-qt2.3.so
libborqt-6.9-qt2.3.so
if only need unpack and start program, better rename, if other then create
link. Next version libborqt-6.9.0-qt2.3.so dont wait. Wait when Andreas
Hausladen let out the version CLX QT3

haword wrote:
Wait when Andreas Hausladen let out the version CLX QT3
:-)
But at the moment I convert the JCL to .NET, so Qt3CLX is suspended. (I
have only two hands and one mind ;-) )
--
Regards,
Andreas Hausladen

Re:Applications Kylix needs IDE to run?

But at the moment I convert the JCL to .NET, so Qt3CLX is suspended. (I
have only two hands and one mind ;-) )
If I give you one my hand and half of mint for QT3CLX can this more quickly
go?:)