QWhatsThis_add() housekeeping

2005-11-15 08:11:41 PM
kylix2
Hi
(kylix 3 + KDE 3.3 + CentOS 4.1 Linux)
In the form OnCreate property I am using a loop with the qt function
QWhatsThis_add(Contrl.Handle, @Text) (where the Text is composed from
the .hint property) for every TWidgetControl defined.
After that I disable the Hint display and when needed the user select
the [?] icon on the form title bar to show the small help text. It's
very nice...
Text accepts <qt>...</qt>(like html) formatting and is very easy do use
and maintain.
My doubt is about the QWhatsThis_add() "housekeeping" when the form is
destroyed because the forms are dynamically created a lot of time.
Any recommendations? Some examples? (my knowledge about qt functions is
"zero"...)
Thanks
Arnaldo Braun
Florianopolis - SC - Brazil

Re:QWhatsThis_add() housekeeping

Arnaldo Braun wrote:
My doubt is about the QWhatsThis_add() "housekeeping" when the form is
destroyed because the forms are dynamically created a lot of time.

Any recommendations? Some examples? (my knowledge about qt functions is
"zero"...)
doc.trolltech.com/2.3/qwhatsthis.html
--
Regards,