Deployment of application compiled with CrossKylix

2006-03-07 08:21:34 PM
kylix1
Hi
I am using CrossKylix and Delphi 7. I created a small test app (one
form, one button) and compiled it with CrossKylix. it created the file,
but I can't run it under Linux.
I get the following error:
./Project1: symbol lookup error: ./Project1: undefined symbol:
initPAnsiStrings
I have libborqt-6.9.0-qt2.3.so in the same directory as the executable
file.
Any help welcome,
Rainer

Re:Deployment of application compiled with CrossKylix

Rainer Krug schrieb:

Any help welcome,
Google!
This is definitely the oldest question about Kylix.
Hint:
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="<path to libborqt-6.9.0-qt2.3.so>"
I have libborqt-6.9.0-qt2.3.so in the same directory as the executable
file.
Not the Linux way.

Re:Deployment of application compiled with CrossKylix

OK - CrossKylix has a patch for one unit, that I DON'T have to use
export ...
Might be not the Linux way - but it is much easier to deploy.
Rainer
theo wrote:
Rainer Krug schrieb:
>Any help welcome,

Google!

This is definitely the oldest question about Kylix.

Hint:

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="<path to libborqt-6.9.0-qt2.3.so>"

>I have libborqt-6.9.0-qt2.3.so in the same directory as the executable
file.

Not the Linux way.

{smallsort}