Kylix 3 open edition download?

2007-07-28 06:28:14 PM
kylix1
Hi,
I just found that Borland has removed the download for Kylix 3 open edition.
Is there any other way to still get it? Or did I miss a download link at
Borland or CodeGear?
MfG
twm

Re:Kylix 3 open edition download?

Thomas Mueller wrote:

I just found that Borland has removed the download for Kylix 3 open edition.
Is there any other way to still get it? Or did I miss a download link at
Borland or CodeGear?

MfG
twm
I found it!
www.hu.freepascal.org/lazarus/

Rod wrote:
Thomas Mueller wrote:
>I just found that Borland has removed the download for Kylix 3 open
>edition. Is there any other way to still get it? Or did I miss a download
>link at Borland or CodeGear?
I found it!
www.hu.freepascal.org/lazarus/
Right, very funny. If I wanted Lazarus I would have asked for it.
MfG
twm

{smallsort}