FreePAscal and FreeCLX

2006-05-22 02:15:45 PM
kylix1
Use of it does not break any license?

Re:FreePAscal and FreeCLX

On 2006-05-22, haword <haword>wrote:
Use of it does not break any license?
Not that I know, but afaik the FreeCLX license is GPL, which makes your
results GPL.

Re:FreePAscal and FreeCLX

haword wrote:
Use of it does not break any license?

I would recommend FPC/Lazarus. Your result is 100% free.

{smallsort}

Re:FreePAscal and FreeCLX

Lazarus/fpc it's very bug IDE! Many features not work! While not out release
1.0, this product not usability!

Re:FreePAscal and FreeCLX

haword wrote:
Lazarus/fpc it's very bug IDE! Many features not work! While not out release
1.0, this product not usability!
Did you try it recently? The latest stable version (0.9.14) for example.
It has grown much more stable and usable on the last year or so. The
Wiki documentation is also very big by now, and can help a lot.
Also 1.0 will be released probably by the end of this year, so we aren't
far from it.
Felipe

Re:FreePAscal and FreeCLX

Did you try it recently? The latest stable version (0.9.14) for example.
Yes! Example, two very chield BUG and not correct 2-5 month!
1) Two TListView to one Form! Click to one TListView and next click to two TListView!
Need double click for select any items or other widget!
2) For PopUp menu need double click right button mouse!
3) Not save in TListView Colums witch!
4) .....

Re:FreePAscal and FreeCLX

haword wrote:
>Did you try it recently? The latest stable version (0.9.14) for example.
Yes! Example, two very chield BUG and not correct 2-5 month!
1) Two TListView to one Form! Click to one TListView and next click to two TListView!
Need double click for select any items or other widget!
2) For PopUp menu need double click right button mouse!
3) Not save in TListView Colums witch!
4) .....

Please take this discussion to their group. This does not belong in the Kylix
group. Thank you.
--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build

Re:FreePAscal and FreeCLX

If you prefer newsgroup over message board, I've got groups covering fpc,
lazaraus, as well as mseide-msegui over on news.dxmachine.com.
James

Re:FreePAscal and FreeCLX

haword wrote:
2) For PopUp menu need double click right button mouse!
This happens only on some very specific cases. Isn´t that bad. At least
I´ve never come across that.
3) Not save in TListView Colums witch!
fixed today