Board index » kylix » New CrossKylix Version (0.8.2) released
New CrossKylix Version (0.8.2) released
2004-07-31 05:17:35 AM
Sadly this group is rather dead now, but well, maybe some Kylix fans read
I've just released a new CrossKylix version.
Changes since last version:
- Fixed a bug that was causing CrossKylix to hang if dcc did output a lot of
error messages while compiling a project
- The installkylix.exe installer did not install optional packages like dbexpress
- Now uses the GetShortPathName API call for getting short path names for paths
that contain spaces. CrossKylix should now work for projects with spaces in path
names. Also installing CrossKylix to a directory with spaces in it should be fine
now. Thanks to Jim Mckeeth for the idea.
- The strange cygwin1.dll bug that requires a lot of CK users to do a minimal
Cygwin installation still isn't found or fixed. Sigh.
Download 0.8.2 at crosskylix.untergrund.net
Please report bugs, but only after you've read the documentation and
tried to find the problem yourself.
Upgrade instructions for existing CrossKylix testers:
- Remove the crosskylix package from Delphi
- Unzip crosskylix-082.zip over existing files
- If you need the optional Kylix packages not installed
in previous version, re-run crosskylix\installkylix\installkylix.exe
- Compile and install crosskylix.dpk
Thanks for supporting CrossKylix!