Ditto - SUSE rules

2006-06-13 09:05:33 PM
kylix0
Paul Nichols (TeamB) wrote:

I really like OpenSuse 10 or 10.1. 10.1 has better support for OpenGL, and
3D (OpenGL, Open Source equivalent to DirectX).

I have used SuSE for the last couple of years and have briefly installed
other distros to see what they where about, but SuSE is still my
favourite. I have a feeling that it is slowly becoming the business
standard with Novell behind it as well..
The latest OpenSuSE 10.1 is available on the current issue of the 'Linux
Magazine'. DVD edition. here is their web site..
www.linuxnewmedia.de/en
Siegs

Re:Ditto - SUSE rules

see also www.opensuse.org