Kylix/Delphi cross platform DSO

2003-10-20 05:19:05 PM
kylix2
Borland cross platform development works!
Our company has developed a DSO and Logic Analyzer interface using the
Kylix/Delphi tools - which has resulted in a virtually identical UI
under Windows and Linux. Apart from the minor hassles of CLX/VCL and the
odd widget problem, the cross-platform part of the process was
reasonably painless.
While this may be a fairly unusual delphi project, the language seems to
be very well suited to managing complex state machines and intensive
graphics.
Since we have networking built in, anyone who is interested can download
the application(s) and operate our demo HW in the development lab!
www.bitscope.com/software/
norm jackson XXXX@XXXXX.COM
BitScope Designs
www.bitscope.com