Linux RedHat Advanced Server and Kylix 3

2004-10-20 09:06:33 PM
kylix2
Hello All
I have PC with Linux RedHat advanced server 3, with installed
X-Windows (KDE) and Kylix 3 Enterprise edition
My problem is:
when I create simple application I can compile it and get executable
file, but I can't execute it in Kylix IDE - it freezes, I can't even
execute standalone apllication which I compiled - nothing happens.
It seems to me the matter is in incompatibility of the Kylix with RH
AS 3
If someone have some expirience with these products and have worked
with them, then any suggestions will be wellcomed
Thank You Beforehand