CrossKylix and D2006?

2005-12-05 12:41:23 AM
kylix0
Is CrossKylix planned for D2006?

Re:CrossKylix and D2006?

Is CrossKylix planned for D2006?
Yes.
Simon

Re:CrossKylix and D2006?

Simon Kissel wrote:
>Is CrossKylix planned for D2006?

Yes.

Simon
Any time frame for release?

{smallsort}

Re:CrossKylix and D2006?

Simon Kissel wrote:
>>Is CrossKylix planned for D2006?
>
>Yes.
>
>Simon

Any time frame for release?
I haven't tested it yet, but I guess simply installing the current
version while opening the Delphi 2005 package should work just fine.
A CrossKylix release for D2006 shouldn't be much more than updating
the package and putting "supports D2006" on the website ;)
Simon

Re:CrossKylix and D2006?

"Simon Kissel" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in
>Is CrossKylix planned for D2006?

Yes.

Simon
Can cross kylix used with out CLX?
Regards
Yannis

Re:CrossKylix and D2006?

Yannis wrote:
Can cross kylix used with out CLX?
This is the same question as "Can Delphi be used without VCL".
And the answer is: Yes you can.
--
Regards,
Andreas Hausladen

Re:CrossKylix and D2006?

Yannis wrote:
Can cross kylix used with out CLX?
If by CLX, you mean the visual controls, I use CrossKylix without CLX
all the time <g>
--
Dave Nottage [TeamB]

Re:CrossKylix and D2006?

"Dave Nottage [TeamB]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in
Yannis wrote:

>Can cross kylix used with out CLX?

If by CLX, you mean the visual controls, I use CrossKylix without CLX
all the time <g>

OK I quess I had it coming :)
Let me refrase my question then.
Can I build GUI applications for Linux with crossKylix
on Delphi 2006 (eg by installing the open sourced CLX
library). Does CLX going to be supported fearther by
Borland, can I start any GUI based linux project
(EG accounting, financial packages etc) or shoold I go
on adifferent route. I guess that I can write my own console
applications with out a problem with crosskylix.
Thank you for your time.
Regards
Yannis.