Teechart OE for Kylix with C++

2006-01-17 06:03:39 PM
kylix2
Hi, I try to probe Teechart OE for Kylix with C++; i have no problems
installing it; but when i try to run the application with a simple
chart, the application shows me the followings messages:
Unable to find header for component {*word*249}gine
Unable to find header for component Series
Unable to find header for component TeeProcs
Unable to find header for component Chart
And static library Tee6K3.at
How can i use this component?
Thans a lot for your time.
Marcos

Re:Teechart OE for Kylix with C++

Hoi Marcos
You need to repost your question on the Borland news server to make
everybody see it and possibly answer your question.
Take a look here:
<tinyurl.com/8m5nw>
which links to
<delphi.wikicities.com/wiki/Delphi_Newsgroups>