Problem while porting from delphi to kylix

2006-05-30 06:00:40 PM
kylix2
Dear Sir,
I have problem while porting a application from Delphi to Kylix.
I'm searching for equivalent to the following functions in kylix.
Delphi :
1. PostMessage().
2. ShowMessage().
3. FindWindow().
4. SendMessage().
Kylix :
1. QApplication_PostEvent() ->Equivalent to PostMessage().
2. QApplication_SendEvent() ->Equivalent to SendMessage().
But both functions are not working.I need simple example program for PostMessage() and equivalent function for ShowWindow()&FindWindow() in Kylix.

Re:Problem while porting from delphi to kylix

QWindows from JVCL projects