Unable to create Kylix applications...

2007-06-22 04:39:45 PM
kylix2
Hello,
Due to some problems with my Linux installation (root partition was
full due to an unsuccesfull mount), I've lost a lot of configuration
settings in Kylix. There were no components installed (already added),
but my most important problem I have is the following:
When I go to File ->New, I can only create Units and no Application,
Data Module, Form, etc...
I've searched already, but I haven't found anything about this
problem. I hope somebody here can help me out with this problem...
Thx in advance
Frederiek
PS: I have the problem in Kylix for Delphi, Kylix for C++ just keeps
working fine...