Kylix page

2004-10-29 10:06:15 AM
kylix1
I've finally made a simple "index.htm" for some of my Kylix-stuff.
www.theo.ch/Kylix/
Not very beautiful, but...

Re:Kylix page

theo,
The the latest release of DUnit out, although separate build for Kylix
are no longer provided, it hould work.
Kris

Re:Kylix page

Kris Golko schrieb:
theo,

The the latest release of DUnit out, although separate build for Kylix
are no longer provided, it hould work.

Kris
OK, it's linked!

{smallsort}

Re:Kylix page

theo wrote:
Kris Golko schrieb:

>theo,
>
>The the latest release of DUnit out, although separate build for Kylix
>are no longer provided, it hould work.
>
>Kris

OK, it's linked!
So called home page seemed to be a little out-of-date, follow the link
to SourceForge.
To make it clear, version 9.0.5 contains the source code for Delphi,
Kylix and Delphi.Net
If you going to try it with Kylix, please give me some feedback.
Kris

Re:Kylix page

Updated GraphicEx port.
And... QPaletteBitmap shows generally how to access bitmap-palettes with
Kylix.
The updated demo shows how to use unchanged pf24bit graphics-algorithms
written for VCL with Kylix.
www.theo.ch/Kylix/

Re:Kylix page

...and a Preview-Screenshot of anti-aliased and unicode enabled Synedit.
Cyrillic and arabic fonts are shown. Looks good hu?