Errata corrige

2006-02-18 01:00:04 PM
kylix1
To download Qt3pas go to www.theo.ch/Kylix/Qt3pas.zip

Re:Errata corrige

in benchmarks I had antivirus kernel filtering TCP, now with antivirus
disabled I get:
PHP 12 pages sec
ISAPI 251 pages sec
20x+ difference
cheers
Roby

Re:Errata corrige

"Roby DP" <"roberto at dellapasqua dot com">a écrit dans le message de
And the relevance of your post to Delphi is ???
Joanna
--
Joanna Carter [TeamB]
Consultant Software Engineer

{smallsort}

Re:Errata corrige

Joanna Carter [TeamB] wrote:
"Roby DP" <"roberto at dellapasqua dot com">a écrit dans le message
de news: op.s847neqc0zx35j@www.mywebsite.com...

And the relevance of your post to Delphi is ???
He previously posted he had written the ISAPI DLL in Delphi.
"In a tornado, even turkeys can fly." - unknown

Re:Errata corrige

"Wayne Niddery [TeamB]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >a écrit dans le message de
| He previously posted he had written the ISAPI DLL in Delphi.
I do wish posters would please mark posts when they change the subject. I
hide all read posts and this means I doin't get to see the beginning of a
thread; have a subject line that doesn't start with "re:" indicates to me
that this is a new thread, not a continuation.
Joanna
--
Joanna Carter [TeamB]
Consultant Software Engineer

Re:Errata corrige

sorry I'm not used to this nntp client, my intention was to reply inside
the old thread...

Re:Errata corrige

Roby DP wrote:
sorry I'm not used to this nntp client, my intention was to reply
inside the old thread...
As far as I can see (using XanaNews), you did. Your new post is a
reply to your original post.
If the web interface (or whatever newsreader is used) shows something
different, I think it's a problem with that interface, not with your
post.
--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD: web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm

Re:Errata corrige

Thanks :)