Richedit?!?!?

2003-09-08 02:14:42 AM
kylix1
I know that richedit is a win32 component....but isn't there a FREE
richeditor for kylix? (don't tell me to buy te dream richedit component...)
Many thanks!

Re:Richedit?!?!?

Please direct your browser at info.borland.com/newsgroups/ and read the
newsgroup guidelines. One of them asks us not to post the same question to
different newsgroups, but to pick the most appropriate one and just post
there. Thanks!

Re:Richedit?!?!?

"Thomas Maeder [TeamB]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >ha scritto nel messaggio

Please direct your browser at info.borland.com/newsgroups/ and read
the
newsgroup guidelines. One of them asks us not to post the same question to
different newsgroups, but to pick the most appropriate one and just post
there. Thanks!
Sorry about that :? but i've noticed (later) that i posted to the wrong ng,
so i've re-posted it...
Hope you understand (didn't want to crosspost)

{smallsort}