off-topic

  Topics Author Replies Last Post
Bug "Complier allows inner class to access property of outer class without having outer class reference. Therefore AV happens" Dimitry Timokhov1 by Dimitry Timokhov
How to define a Real-Type in a paradox database? atiq2 by Edgar Rodriguez
Report on Check in's by user Preston2 by preston
Re: Reading Turbo Pascal/DOS "file of record" File (Reloaded) Rudy Velthuis [TeamB]4 by Dennis Passmore
component security settings Bill Machat1 by Bill Machat
IDENTIFIED ISSUE : All of a sudden, File Open dialog defaults to large icons - annoying please help Roy Kartzmark1 by Roy Kartzmark
Interbase executable in one computer and database in Another Acidbytes4 by Bill Todd
Paradox Directory Busy - Cross post appology in advance Bret Stern7 by Bret Stern
how to create assembly code using Tasm that can be used with the Borland C++ 5.5 Fernando2 by Ed Mulroy [TeamB]
I want to buy Delphi Octane at the conference. What should I do? Shawn Pfaff1 by Shawn Pfaff
XP Pro (not SP2) Error message $251E Dave4 by Dave
QC 16085 Code loss when using TypeLib Editor Mikael Eriksson1 by Mikael Eriksson
Failed to run MSDE2000 which is mandatory for the Sample. Do you wish to continue without the Sample? Teksure6 by Teksure
For sale: Borland Pascal 7.0, Turbo Pascal 7.0 and Turbo Pascal for Windoes 1.5 mK1 by mK
TCheckGroupBox Mat Ballard2 by Mat Ballard
Normal user has no rights to see the RAID number Johannes Weinert6 by Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
Too many open blobs Hubert Anemaat2 by Hubert Anemaat
Can't Get to Control Central T.J. Gillmore3 by John Kaster (Borland)
Xmas lights request Saleem2 by Saleem
Robust timer. C. Bond4 by Ed Mulroy [TeamB]
Object Not Found Kirt5 by Carl Burger
Welcome back John David Dean1 by David Dean
M'I.5 Persecu tion p urpose in publicizin g it ; censorsh ip in u k.* newsgr oups vifmvim1 by vifmvim
Borland Integrated Translation Environment for Win32 octweak3 by octweak
Re: Vote -5 to +5 Markus.Humm15 by Jeff Overcash (TeamB)