delphi

  Topics Author Replies Last Post
Help: GetWindowPlacement API Mok Chi H2 by Pertti Mass
SetFocus William Lon3 by Duncan McNiv
Can objects be streamed like in TP6+ ? gh..1 by Kai Griff
User-defined message problem in Delphi 2.0 Ali H. GOKTOG2 by Bengt Richt
Paradox Files over network. Martin Lapid1 by ecot..
Should I be doing this in Delphi? Olav3 by Rune Mobe
FASTEST ADD IN AN ARRAY !!! Manolis P. Mavriki0 by Manolis P. Mavriki
Help me help me....!!! ha0 by ha
TP Terms Himanshu Pat0 by Himanshu Pat
A few maths questions(groan). Michael Rick0 by Michael Rick
Splines Mariano Blanchar0 by Mariano Blanchar
Windows Messages woj..1 by Joerg Ever
multicolor memos? Kevin M. Lu1 by Bob Richards
Needed: SMTP code for Delphi 2.0 Paul Sto3 by Artchil Goga
GPF in PASDBK16 Michael F. Bro1 by Dave Nottag
Help! "No Current Record" in Delphi 2 John Appleyar2 by Stephen Lukac
InterBase queries Dan Axtel2 by drcr..
TEST- DONT READ IT! Rodrigo Chaves Salom0 by Rodrigo Chaves Salom
D1: Silly Question Chris L5 by Holger Friedri
Recusive Call causes crash dia..10 by Tim Sh
DIRECT ACCESS ??? Reinhard Sach4 by Capt Jeffrey T. Thom
Network, caching, and Ttable question b..1 by b..
WHY LOOKING FOR OLD COMPONENT ? kim duk-h1 by Eric Demer
HELP: Delphi and Word 6.0 s..11 by Arro
THIS ONE STUMPED BORLAND A. Faircloug3 by Steve Mabbu
SQL problem with 16 bit Delphi Keith Walte4 by Keith Walte
Locking Jae-Hun L1 by UlrichKa
FILES QUESTION (!!) Mavrikis Manoli2 by Kim Forwo
octal csa..6 by Osmo Ronkan
WANTED: Developer of Too-Cool Email Utility Simon Langla0 by Simon Langla
How can I center Text and send it to Printer (centered in the Page)!! Thanks Antonio Ferrei0 by Antonio Ferrei
Urgent!!!! Please Help me!!! Is it possible to Write Vertical Text and send it to Printer? Antonio Ferrei0 by Antonio Ferrei
Ascii characters # 179, 180 ... 218 in TMemos Lines property Gerhard Hofma1 by John Nuric
Parameters in command line. How? Konstantin Kuzenk1 by John Nuric
'Type mismatch' when passing a TColor Pekka Hentton2 by Eivind Bakkestu
How to install Truetype font? Curt van den Heuv2 by Ray Hildre