delphi

  Topics Author Replies Last Post
GaussJordan elimination irin1 by Robert AH Prin
Weird errors.. The Nightmar5 by The Nightmar
Installation error. Jame0 by Jame
pan and zoom (again) Stefan Goehle0 by Stefan Goehle
Programming in Win98/95 Parad3 by Alexander Muelle
Newbie questions Phishfoo4 by Alexander Muelle
VESA (640x480x256) Mouse michael_morten..1 by Matthias schü
how to save screen as pcx (or gif, bmp...) Tamara Dumi3 by fabiom
Text Files 2 Jonathan Malcol1 by Bj?rn Teeg
please help me it's important Tamara Dumi3 by Jim Weisgr
NANs (Not-A-Number) Shil24 by Arno Feh
How to change the read-only property of ActvieMovie Control at run-time? IPLA1 by Rich Pasc
_____FAQ for this NEWSGROUP_____ 361 Frédéri0 by Frédéri
Help me, please! Mare1 by Ing. Franz Glase
Problems printing on an NT workstation Mike Gregor1 by Ing. Franz Glase
Printing in graphics mode... John2 by Ing. Franz Glase
About Garbo archive mirrors Timo Sal0 by Timo Sal
The weekly FAQ item about the Pascal newsgroups' reorganization Timo Sal0 by Timo Sal
Q about Timo's FAQ #11 Tefik Becirov0 by Tefik Becirov
Printer problems Ing. Franz Glase2 by Koh Chye Hua
text mode and graphic mode on one screen, is it possible ? Ing. Franz Glase5 by Shy Shalo
Turbo Pascal Frequently Asked Questions, a monthly pointer Timo Sal11 by Pedt Scrag
inter60a.zip x86/MS-DOS Interrupt List Timo Sal0 by Timo Sal
mercedes sw 250d jerr5 by Frédéri
Pascal vs PL/I identifier qualification robi2 by Robin Vowel
Error "invalid device driver" when using GRAPH unit in protected mode D.Egre2 by Horst Kraem
Can't run "hello world" on NT Workstation Mike Copela2 by Robert AH Prin
Don't forget: GraphiX for FreePascal Michael Knap2 by Michael Knap
procedure problem Hussain Soli3 by Osmo Ronkan
SETS .. Rather Urgent!!! Davi3 by Osmo Ronkan
Problem with tp6 pentium 2 jsmidt1 by Stefan Goehle
pentium II problem Jon Seli4 by Dr John Stockto
ERROR jsmidt0 by jsmidt
Server test Miragen0 by Miragen
Can i change windows desktop size (ala quickres) in Windows95 using TPW/BPW? ow..1 by ow..
Turbo Vision 2.0 ?ukasz Jagie??2 by Stewart Honsberg