delphi

  Topics Author Replies Last Post
Sharing Access 97 tables: CursorType problem? Alan Rogerso2 by DRS
bitmap change black to white Jef Charlie1 by Jef Charlie
Hint for single cell in DBGrid or StringGrid.. Oleksiy Kasyanenk1 by Zbigniew Lipinsk
How can I read a string from a message dialog of an other application? wm_gettext??? Jonas Schwertfege1 by Werner Lehman
Delphi+DirectX+32-Bit != Transparency eddyw..0 by eddyw..
How to read a bitmap into memory?? Gerald Clapper2 by Gerald Clapper
Resizing a Jpeg using TJPEG components Paul Ritchi1 by Earl F. Glyn
What is an efficient way to display a small animation? Jeff 1 by Team
where are those icons? Kristofer Jonuti0 by Kristofer Jonuti
TMetaFile.LoadFromFile, resource leak Sergey Prilutsk0 by Sergey Prilutsk
Help! D5 programs - problem with switching between applications St?le Sanneru8 by Jeffrey
HELP need some C translation Gerald Clapper0 by Gerald Clapper
playing realvideos thru importing activeX components I Chupro0 by I Chupro
Extracting graphics from an RTF file Rob Chandle0 by Rob Chandle
Thanks guys T. Tomell0 by T. Tomell
Quick Report 3.05 Kell0 by Kell
ABC DB Components Deni0 by Deni
Finding EOF of Btrieve database Greg Blickle1 by gil_nels..
AVI Component russel3 by Larry Kasof
Information about DirectX in Delphi SiHiD4 by Stephan-Frank Henr
how to see all compiled units in an app Margaret Warre4 by AlanGLLo
Extended fileinformation Torben von Deye0 by Torben von Deye
Page by Page Survey Richard Brus0 by Richard Brus
NT registry files? Genesi0 by Genesi
Delphi 3.0 for sale Dave in 1 by Jason Wallac
how to set tab position in a listbox ? Rene 0 by Rene
Help PLEASE ( Newbie) TStrings MAZO3 by AlanGLLo
copying files pete2 by Jason Wallac
Refreshing a database SoftNet Solution0 by SoftNet Solution
oh, help me for dbeError: "invalid BLOB Length" phaa0 by phaa
EmptyTable? Matti Jokine2 by Paul Ferrar
A New Delphi Game. Testers Needed! Ivan0 by Ivan
Host Print utility - anyone interested? Ian Bellingha0 by Ian Bellingha
Business solutions provider Lina Scarpellin0 by Lina Scarpellin
Form error Juan1 by Team