delphi

  Topics Author Replies Last Post
DCOM CALLBACK with D4 - Option 'Generate Event support code' Bernhard Angere1 by Daniele Rattelllin
Importing MSword8.olb Donald McCaske0 by Donald McCaske
Change a graphic within an EXE file w/out recompiling? Fernand Raynau3 by Fernand Raynau
Reading & writing *.res& *.dcr files! Axel14 by Axel
Using installshield and BDE Hansjurgen Faj5 by Brian Bushay Tea
read jr2 by J. M. De Moo
reading/writing to windows addressbook Leprecha1 by Vinnie M
Need Explain: Math Trick??????? norsez orankijana4 by AlanGLLo
Databases Luke Bennet2 by Christian Fah
I'm a newbie Luke Bennet1 by Glatzfam
Looking for Calculator Component William Bernd3 by Stefaan Lesag
Read-only Dataset on a TQuery.Edit S. Montreui6 by Brian Bushay Tea
Top down OLE Example for transffering a complete table with events.. Avinoam Aharon1 by Avinoam Aharon
freeing COM objects? Chris Wallac3 by Thomas Quest
Speed when reading/writing text in cells in a table (MSWord) Kim Grev0 by Kim Grev
looking for a component for 'buble help' Georg Beyer Clause3 by Georg Beyer Clause
extract icon Frank2 by Dave Parson
DirectX sound: Sharing memory Juan F. Gabrie1 by Dean Elli
C++ Char to Delphi String...? grill7 by Valery Melame
fundamental question Keith Chew S7 by FakeLak
help! can't find my problem... Quasa1 by Derek T. Asa
GPC and Solaris 7 x86 Jovan Ili1 by Frank Heckenba
RTF codes from one TRichEdit to another Mat2 by Giancarlo Sperandi
Delphi 4 Internet Components Stev0 by Stev
TTreeView Lauchlan Mackinno1 by Lauchlan Mackinno
TScrollbar with MS Mouse wheel Mat0 by Mat
TEdit, Ctrl3D for Border=none, Bug? Mat1 by Mat
about try...finally question lams1 by Team
again my question Peter Whitmor0 by Peter Whitmor
OCX deployment question Chris Wallac1 by Beno
Can I use oleautomation to achieve the classic DDE functionalities? Dennis Poo5 by Dennis Poo
Editing/renaming a treeview node. Lauchlan Mackinno24 by Team
TPrinter.Abort always prints blank page! Pentecosta4 by Pentecosta
Printing a Metafile Barry Brow3 by Joe C. Hech
TImageList in Toolbottons visible with W98 but not W95 Greuer Andrea7 by Jan Breukelma