cppbuilder

  Topics Author Replies Last Post
Calculating new line position for font Mike Collins6 by Mike Collins
Re: A question about Statically linked DLL's hgiese15 by Rudy Velthuis [TeamB]
Software license control/management of BCB6 build applications LicenseKey2 by Malcolm Smith
Finding all "devices" attached to a system askonlineandIllsend2 by bogon
using of delete for **arrays: double** C = new double* [azei]:??????????????????? Peter Jahn3 by maeder
lines when shrinking image Blake Young1 by Blake Young
LoadFromDataSet - how it works? T Mel2 by T Mel
bcb 6 pro client/server connection thedeak4 by thedeak
How can I define a Property same as Caption in MyComponent Jialing3 by Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
SHBrowseForFolder / how to compile ? Tom3 by Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
EMF -> JPEG, TIFF Jeff McKay3 by Andrei
How can I send a message to QT component? Avex2 by JD
capture maps Anton5 by Anton
How can I use CGraph class in C++ Builder Alex Dean2 by Darko Miletic
qtintf.dll missing Analian7 by Analian
abwi0: - Pirated_software_for_free - ce62486c BuBBA1 by BuBBA
Help!! Linker error "linkproc_introver" David1 by David
long range date time picker LarryJ2 by Eugene Mayevski
Decode PCX to BMP BJ1 by BJ
Editing those dcr resource files in BDS2006 Wiljo4 by Wiljo
TListview HideSelection and docking Karsten Becker1 by Karsten Becker
SetForegroundWindow and modal dialogs nicolasr4 by nicolasr
Trying to get data from an Excel.xls file luca1 by luca
Can`t start using GDI+. Error messages. Tomas Vercetti11 by Michel Leunen
void decode (byte a) { <===< what's wrong with that? randoms5 by Ivan Johansen