cppbuilder

  Topics Author Replies Last Post
Writing a Wizard for C++Builder Marcelo R. Lopez, Jr.5 by Ed Mulroy [TeamB]
RichEdit component Bart Huls7 by Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
Bitmap newbie question MMPT6 by MMPT
Proxies wyuangnet7 by David Hegland
TScrollBox resizing Analian2 by JD
M.I 5.Pers ecution ` Bernar d Lev in e xpresses h is view s fievm1 by fievm
ANN: EMS IB Manager 3.6 released Vadim Vinokur1 by Vadim Vinokur
Question about DLLs with dialogs Dave A. Law2 by Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
Has anyone used StarTeam for Source/Version Control Syscwl6 by Harold Howe [TeamB]
Including object files in a project oscarsafekimononl5 by Detlef
Debugging a Service Application PaulMac4 by Charles Medcoff
Bitmap/blob header in a database UO2 by Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
how can I share a dynamic list of objects in a dll David L8 by Alan Bellingham
display numbers on progressbar Adam2 by Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
I need a routine to convert a real48 type into a double E. Kali7 by Tales Aguiar
BCB Boost poll Nicola Musatti12 by Andrew Bond
HWND_BROADCAST handle Andrew Fedoseev6 by Boba
problems with mtbcc32 using bcc32pch daver15 by Jonathan Benedicto
bds2006 cpp invalid (?) code accepted dhoke7 by Ed Mulroy [TeamB]
Re: How to spaw Lowercase/Uppercase on strings...? JD1 by JD
DateTime im miliseconds mehmed sipahi9 by Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
OT: Spoken vs programming language Chris W3 by Colin B Maharaj
Create a shortcut Gippo6 by Michel Corbin
Calling Delphi DLL from C++ Jos van Boheemen1 by Jos van Boheemen
COM object : Cannot convert 'long' to 'wchar_t *' Jojo5 by Old Wolf